I first started officially blogging in 2009, but I didn’t feel like part of a blogging community until I switched to WordPress. It will be two years at the end of this month, and I have met so many wonderful people.
The Valor Society – By Geraldine and Especially Made were kind enough to nominate me for The WordPress Family Award. I have been so blessed by their love for Jesus; their humble, transparent hearts; and their encouragement to me. Thank you, ladies, for considering me a part of your blogging family!
I wish I could nominate one of my dear friends and fellow blogger, who has been a great encouragement to me, but my friend and published author, George Shuman, is not yet a part of the WordPress family. I’m working on him though. (^_~)
Here are my nominees:
If you choose to pass on this award, here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Thank you to everyone, bloggers and non-bloggers, who have ‘Liked’, commented, and followed me. I am truly honored and blessed by your encouragement and support!